Host an effortless meal for 2-10 people with my help. From an intimate formal dinner, to a exurberant family-style brunch, I work with you to create a menu that will suit your every need.
Wine pairings? No problem.
Fancy cocktail? I know my apertifs.
Vegan, gluten-free, raw, paleo? Yup, I got you.
Want to wear your PJ's to the dinner table? Do you my friend, do you...
Pricing varies by menu, but here are a couple of examples so you can see how I work...
Early Summer Formal Dinner for 8 guests, $125 per head.
- 1st course: Market Gazpacho with Santa Barbara Spot Prawn, Crema, and Nasturtium
- 2nd course: Minted Pea Risotto with Tendrils
- 3rd course: Butter Lettuce Salad with Yellow Peach, Ricotta Salata, Hazelnut Praline, and Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 4th course: Adobo-style Pork Belly, Carrot Coriander puree, crispy black rice, pickled shallot, and shaved cucumber.
- 5th course: Pavlova with Meyer Lemon and Orange Blossom Curd, Fresh Whipped Cream, Market Fruit
Family-Style Brunch in the Backyard for 10 guests, $65 per head.
- Bacon, Leek, And Gruyere Frittata
- Quinoa Cobb Salad
- Savory Cherry Tomato and Thyme Cobbler
- Yogurt, Roasted Seasonal Fruit, and the Best Damn Granola Parfaits.